From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:26:44 -0700
A little old lady came daintily walking across the bridge the other day.
Her name was Sassyfrass.  And boy she was!  She was bold and sassy as
can be.  She all but pushed me aside, more than ready for Rainbow Bridge.
She then began to dictate to me her demands.  treat bar, card games with
the other mature ladies, walks in the meadow, sock land, ferretone
fountaine, and the list went on and on.  I told her she was missing
something in her demands.  She insisted that was impossible as she is
always right.  Mkaaaaay!

So off we went to see the sites.  She found some new loves.  Like leave
piles and chutes and ladders.  And she found some old "loves".  We walked
by the rice beds when Pepsi (the toy king), Jubilee and the rest of the
Scruff You Gang, RinkyDink, BigFun, Noble, Frolic, Blaze, and Navidad
popped their heads up one by one tossing rice all over her.  She saw
Jubilee right away and said, "So we meet .... again you minx!" They
stared each other down.  Then they laughed and leaped onto one other
rolling around and dooking.  The others played pile on, but she was able
to squirt right out of a hole and hide.  It was too hard to hide in rice
beds though given that she is such a rich black color.

I tell you she is a site to see.  Shiny black fur up here.  Big luxurious
wings, but delicate that just sheen in the sun.  Her halo would make you
smile as it looks both gold and black at the same time.  Something
difficult for earth hoomins to imagine.  I suppose her mommy will just
have to see how special that halo is when they are reunited someday.  And
no it's not like malechite!  Just give it up!  It is too special for you
to imagine with earthly means.

Oh no, there she goes ... leading them all to where the wild black footed
ferrets are!  I need to go!