From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:04:36 GMT
Hi everyone!!  I dont know if you'll remember us... we are Bella and
(over there...*points little furry finger*) that's Stuey.  We are moving to
CalifornYa (*dances and dooks.... still likes the "Y"*)  We wanted to thank
all our other ferret brothers and sisters out there for having such caring
hoomins that were willing to help out Betty (she's our hoomin friend) with
info about us living in Californya.  She has almost everything she needs
now except a hospital that does emergency care for us, we dont WANT to go
to the hospital and we are VERY healthy but Betty says sometimes things
"just happen"... I dont really know what this means but Me and Stuey trust
her so I guess we still need to find a hospital type place.
Oakland,Berkley or Richmond area.

We finally get to meet our hoomins husband, he really likes us little
monkeys too but he was in the army and was away all the time and now he
works in Richmond Californya so we never met him... Betty said he used to
have monkeys of his own... she said he bought TWO for a dollar at a yard
sale... *puffs out chest and looks really proud*... Betty would never sell
us, we are too cute and we FORCE her to love us with kisses and fun bath
time every other month... and dooks... and The Weasel War Dance *dook dook
dook*... She tells us he will play with us just like she does, he will be
our OTHER hoomin friend.  *does a happy 'we get another hoomin' dance* ...
Betty says that we will be safe and happy, and I believe her... *stuey
nods*... stuey believes her too.  Any additional help would be appreciated
and if you live in Californya and would like to share your ferret
experience with us we would love to hear from you!!

*owes amy kisses*... if we ever meet her!  *dook*
Sincerely... *dooks and dance to all!!*
Bella and Stuey Rebel

PS
If our hoomin posts or you meet her, dont tell her we were here.  *makes
a cute as cupid ferret face*... pweeeeze?  We are not supposed to play on
the puter.  She doesnt know how smart we REALLY are, and we wanna keep it
that way.

*dook dook*