From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:29:26 -0500
Finally, just after the vet decided that we couldn't wait anymore, but must
come in, and we were heading out the door, she FINALLY urinated just as
Steve opened the door.

Now we have to hope that the heart disease, and the meds she needs for her
survival (including Winstrol, without which she withers and gives up) have
not damaged her kidneys or if so then not too much.  It's not an unusual
complication, I gather, and we have to face the realities here.  We know
that something will get her and it could be anytime or she might continue
being a miracle girl for a while longer, but that IS by miracle or close to
one that she's made it through the last two months and mostly enjoyed doing
so.

She is NOT hurting so don't worry about that, and she is till eating and
drinking normally.  She just couldn't piddle for nine and a half hours.  She
IS on antibiotics and we added cranberry.  If it gets so that she is no
longer happy then we will help her leave, but she's not at all even
approaching that right now.  She's just someone who we have to jump fast and
far for, that's all.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Sukie