From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 01:51:26 EDT
Today's FML is unusually large, so I'll split it into two parts: this issue
will be followed in an hour by another issue.

I've moved all the posts about Modern Ferret magazine and "playmate"
Tiffany Taylor to this second FML.  At this point I'd like to ask that
we leave the topic alone.  It's been fun, but the debate is turning to
discussions like "What is acceptable in our society?" and that's a bit
off-topic for the FML!

Thanks!

Bill