From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:28:39 -0500
I have a call today from a woman who must rehome her ferrets due to
family issues and having to move.  She is desperately trying to find a
good home for them.  We are currently full and have too many medical
bills to accept anymore ferrets at this time.  So I am posting her
information as per her request.

They are 3 Ferrets (must go together) with cages.  They are 3 years of
age.  Very Friendly and precious.  There are 2 girls and 1 boy.  Her
name is Jill and she lives in the Reading, Pa.  area.  Her phone number
is 484-332-4764.  If you would be willing to open your heart and home to
them, please give her a call.

Thanks.........
Marguerite

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store