From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:05:57 -0700
To the person who posted the request for information about Deslorelin
implants. Your e-mails are being kicked back. Check your box or addy -
something is off.

The lady to have your vet e-mail is Rosie Warren, Distict Distributing
Manager for Peptech, Inc in Australia. Dr. Robert Wagner conducted a
study with this drug over a number of years. His study/article is
published in theJournal of Exotic Pet Medicine in June, July or August
of 2009. Your vet should be able to access that on line. If they wirte
to Rosie she will reply with all the info needed to place the orders.

If I might be of further help, feel free to contact me.
Cathy
Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3