From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 16:45:27 -0400
Joe Bear mailed a bunch of the FML calendars and I sure hope mine is in
there because RePete will do me in if it isn't!

I told him his pic would be in there and he started to dook all over the
floor.  Now I have several rooms full of dooks stuck int he rug, the
floor and with his wild war dancing there were even dooks hanging off
the ceiling fan!  That little guy sure is talented when it comes to
excitement!

Have to admit, I also am very excited over this 2007 issue where Joe and
his staff took such great care to select the best pictures and then to
have the printer make the best reproductions.

Hope the county dook sweeper doesn't come by again, last time they
charged me a fortune to clean RePete dooks off the street so traffic
could move !!!

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100