From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:25:41 -0700
1. You will have to forgive Judy, most of the FML don't realize that her
husband was in FL during the last storm Dennis.  All of her belonging is
down there too.  Except for the basic needs, which there is no t.v.  So
she was under a lot of stressed folks.  I have never met Judy.

2. Judy never writes under Anymous, she use her own name when she writes
or post.

3. I have never met her.  I am on another group where she on it.  Now I
am finished adding my 2 cents worth.

I did write to Laura about the SOS explained to my best info what it was.
I am with the SOS.

Marie and Her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC