From:
David Brokaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:25:44 -0400
>From:    Melinda Reed <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets and Kittens
>I know this has been discussed time and time again.  I've been to the FML
>archives and all the ferret web pages. I recently acquired 2 kittens that
>someone left on the hillside where I live.

Don t worry; this horse still has plenty of life yet.  I run a hospice
house for old ferrets, (and we do have a real good time right up to the
end).  I brought in a kitten and threw her to the lions.  The kitten held
her own and the ferrets learned real soon that kitten claws and teeth are
just as sharp as the ferrets.  Try letting the kittens stand their own
ground and do not worry about a few puncher wounds at first.  If it gets
out of hand, you can always protect the ferrets.

Sincerely,
David B. Brokaw