From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:28:19 -0600
boy some ferrets can be sensitive about some sounds we have a squeeky toy we
picked up that has a real hi pitched squeek they seem to usually like the
higher pitch.  anyways this is a pig with lamb's wool on it's back and the
rest plastic.  Well our sweet little Blaize took offense about this toy this
is the only thing that would explain her actions I squeek they're toys to
wake them up in the morning so they all (ok I admit most) of them will go
potty b4 coming out to play.  Well I squeeked this one and Blaize went
bonkers when she was let out she would jump up climb my pant's leg hiss at
it grab it and wouldn't let go of it until we released it then she would
just take it alittle ways off and leave it not hide it like they do with the
other ones then she would look at us just like she was saying "Now Leave it
there Already!!!"

--
Shanon, Mitch, Callie (cat), Kerowac (iguana), Brambles and Rose
(hedgehogs), and last but not least The Den of Thieves (ferrets-Switch,