From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:47:33 +0000
A friend passed this along to me, so I thought I'd do the same. Good
news for fosterers indeed!

Cat fostering expenses now allowed as tax deductions.

"Judge Richard Morrison eventually ruled in Van Dusen's favor, saying
she could claim most of those expenses. The only ones the court didn't
allow her to claim were those that were hard to link solely to cat
care.

The upshot? The IRS now allows people to claim deductions for expenses
related to foster care for pets."

<http://www.catster.com/the-scoop/cat-fostering-expenses-allowed-tax-deductions>