From:
Sandy Ferreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:30:52 -0800
I forget who posted about using ferret RX to stop a ferret from attacking
others by throwing off their smell.

I have one female ferret that will not accept 3 others I adopted, she has
accepted new ferrets in the past but these three she will not.  I have
tried baths, switching bedding, so far nothing works.  She goes after them
and bites their neck and shakes them and I have to pry her off them.

I just tried the ferret RX and it worked for about 5 minutes and then she
attacked again.  Can anyone tell me how often it is safe to use the ferret
RX on her and how can I get the affect to last longer?

Thanks, Sandy
Owned by: Schnookie, Lottie, Jesse, Dewy, Samuel, Ceasar, Cleo