From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:04:28 -0800
Have you been noticing that the skies have been particularly bright this
week?  I think if it gets any brighter, I'm going to have to get some
Raybans.  Red looks particularly fetching on me ::winks::.  Speaking of
bright, there was an arrival that was almost blinding the other day.  A
glow twice as bright as usual appeared over the bridge.

Too lovely ladies named Roo and Chico were greeted by Pepe', Tango,
Spunky & Leah as well as by me.  Even though Chico had left her mom
first, apparently she was busy playing on those moonbeams waiting for
Roo before they came here to the bridge together.  The gang was so happy
to have two more play mates.  And I loved watching the reunion.  But I
know the sad truth is that their mom is very sad.  She is sad because she
thinks all the light has been taken from her home.

I'm here to say no it hasn't.  Roo and Chico have left a glow in her
heart.  One that nobody can put out.  All she has to do is look for it a
little harder.  All her babies up here want her to know that if she looks
to the skies she will always see a glow weather it's from the starlight
or sun.  Not even the clouds can completely hide this.

All the little babies are with you forever and warm your home.  So
remember that every last one of them is romping through the skies, riding
the stars, a part of everything around you.  They are happy, together,
whole and waiting ... for you.

Sandee