From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 17:33:42 -0500
This will probably be the most stupied thing I ever posted on the FML, but I
am curious what your opinion is about this matter.

A person I know wants to stuff her favorite ferret when he dies.  What do
you think about it?  IS THIS A TERRIBLE THING TO DO?  In my opinion it is!
Just email me 'NEVER' if you think it's a terrible thing do to, or 'YES' if
you would consider stuffing your ferret when it dies.

I will post the results as soon as possible!

Lars Eriksson           http://erau.db.erau.edu:80/~erikssol