From:
Ben Roach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 23:59:13 -0700
Hello everybody,

I am new to the FML list.  I have owned ferrets in the past but I have to
tell you about my 2 new babies.  Madelyn and Max.  I have a partner who
was totally against having ferrets as he was around when I had my first 2.
There problem was I wasn't home enough to properly care for the little
guys.  I had found Edward Lapinski's name in one of my ferret magazines and
called him and asked what should I do, he took them in for me.  Now I'm
self employed selling real estate and had to kick and scream to get a new
ferret, by the way the time lapse is 2 years, my partner finally said ok, I
had already picked Madelyn out in January but didn't get the ok until
February 24th.  That story alone could be a posting!  Everyone at the pet
store told me that once I got her home that my partner would want one.  I
knew right away that wasn't going to be the case, I just laughed and said
no way.  After about 3 weeks, I just about fell over when we were playing
with Madelyn, that he said he wanted a ferret that he could bond with!!  A
few weeks later I brought Max home.  I can tell you that I didn't really
know what I was missing the first time around, but I spend about 4-6 hours
a day with my fuzzies and i cherris every moment of it.  I have more
stories to tell but I'll send them sparingly.

Also I live in the Seattle area and do not have any ferret friends or
people I can meet and do ferret outings with.  If anyone is on this list
from Seattle, please email me if you would like a new ferret friend, I
feel very isolated :(.

I would also like to know more about what happened in Ontario and if it is
possible to obtain the ferret instead of letting them kill the fuzzie.

Ben Roach

A Total Ferret Lover

Capt Janeway
aka Ben Roach