From:
Joanne Gelormino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:10:02 -0400
Hi,

I'll be doing a flea market in Charlotte, NC in November and would like to
have a vet lined up in case of an emergency.  I will be doing the flea
market called the Metrolina on Statesville Road, so I would want the vet to
be in that proximity.  I am looking for a qualified vet that can perform
surgery on ferrets and is familiar with catherization of a male ferret in
case my ferret blocks.  Slinky, my 7 year old ferret will be going with me;
he is better off with me than being left with someone.  He travels with me
all the time.  Please email me with vet contact info.  Thanks.

Moxie

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,