From:
silver fert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:50:58 +0000
This is a bit of a strange request, but it is to the people that
purchased her from the Petsmart at Coors and Ellison near Cottonwood
Mall on Fri, Sat or Sun.

I saw her Friday and spent about an hour with her before leaving my
name and number with one of the managers. I decided to wait because I
had to let my "baby" go around this time last year. I swore I'd never
put myself through that again, but ended up holding an Albino at a
different store a few days earlier and then this little girl, a
cinnamon (or close enough), who has a couple of unusual/interesting
marks on her lower belly. I went back today (Sun) and she's gone. I
think she was purchased Sat. I know she has some biting issues and ask
if you decide to return her, to please email me and let me know and
also to ask the female manager who's name begins with a B to call me.
I've decided to put myself through this again, and wish I'd have gotten
her Fri. One of the associates said today that the people that got her
have a ferret already so maybe that will further help identify which
ferret I'm writing about. Oh, and her rectum was not flush, but it
didn't look prolapsed, either. The tissue was normal colored and not
irritated, but it did stick out some. I told the manager about it.

If you guys decide to keep her then I'm happy she found a home. If not,
then please let me know. If Petsmart doesn't refund the sales price but
issues credits instead (I don't know either way) I'll purchase her from
you.

Thanks.