From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 22:53:28 EST
Good news - no liver problems.

Bad news - kidney failure.  She's in an incubator with IV fluids and meds.
She'll be there at least one more day, possibly three more.  We're hoping
that we caught it early enough that a lot of the toxin can be flushed out.
But I think she'll always be on meds and special diet.

For anyone who missed the original post, this is from ibuprofin.  She got
it out of a bottle with a child-proof cap and a zipped gym bag.  Again,
please, please, please put your medications away.

I just want my Tink home.
Darlene