From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:27:15 -0700
Hi Shirley!

Yes, Phillipe is fine.  M vet diagnosed his probem as "rat tail."  Dear
little Phillipe just needs to have his trail cleaned to rid it of extra
oil and blackheads.

One of the pens is complete enough that I can take the fuzzbuts out
there early in the AM before the heat rises.  The drainage pipe is set
up, running along the wall abt 3' up, and except for my picnic table
and benches, there is nothing else in the pen.  But they *love* running
through the pipe and peeking out the ends of the Ts.

You sure made my day (night) by saying the play area descriptions made
your heart soar with joy!!