Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:28:00 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone who sent me links for great prices on tubes!
After my post I was contacted by Steve who with his wife runs the Last
Chance Ferret Rescue in PA. After talking to to him on the phone I
ordered tube for my rescue which I just received today. These tubes
are just like the ones you get from the store and are awesome!! He and
his wife order them in bulk and make a little profit from them for
their shelter. They have several ferrets there that are unadoptable
as well as ferrets that need homes. They, like most shelter are in
overabundance of ferrets and can use your help. By ordering these tubes
from them instead of a store, the money goes to the kids there in need.
Their link for their tubes is:
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/products/clear.htm
They also have fantastic discounts for shelters and rescues.

Kim

Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/