Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 03:31:48 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my e-mail concerning
moistened food.  I have decided to just keep offering both moistened &
dry kibble to Minuet.

She is definitely a daddy's girl.  She loves for me to get into her
playpen with her and rough house.  If she bites a little too hard, I
say, "no bites, just kisses," then she licks me.

We see the vet next week for our final shot.  her rabies vaccine.  Minuet
will then get to go with daddy on local road trips.  She loves riding in
the car.  I have her carrier, but if someone else is driving & I hold her
and she lays real still staring out the window watching traffic.  She can
be a wild child, but once in a car she is adorable & well behaved.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday season & again thanks to those who
offered their advice to me.

Brian & Minuet.