From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 21:27:26 +0000
If anyone tried to send me mail today it may have bounced.  I'm actually a
beta test site because I was naive about posting and a bit so about
navigating, but have realistic knowledge of what to expect from the net,
plus I have a very experienced person at home.  Anyway, I gather they added
the c for Crandall after sukie, but that this may change again.  Other ways
to reach us are: [log in to unmask], and [log in to unmask]  (Since we
often get asked by people who recognize the first, no I'm most definitely
not S.  Evans; she's a friend who posts her stuff through us to maintain her
privacy because some mail she got at one point scared her, so three folks
use that site.)

Ruffle now has control of the master bathroom.  Do not try to change your
channel.  She controls...

All the others are being so extra, extra good while she is so sick.  Today
Meltdown even returned some used cotton balls that Meeteetse had stolen to
me.  (That habit of her really worries me and she usually can't get near
them.  Must have used the wrong garbage can while I've been so harried.

We didn't get some issues, but in what I have read of those we have I want
to thank Debbie (I knew the meaning but not the spelling.), Paul, and anyone
else whose kind wishes I haven't yet gotten to.  (I get hard copies at
rather large intervals.)

I also want to sympathize with Laura, Lorna, and anyone else who has
an ill little one, or lost one recently.  We are sorry.

        Thanks for being there,
        Sukie