From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:12:17 -0500
Today I took Lucy and Tally to the vet because they each had a sore on
their ear, and they are in separate cages.  Well, they have ear mites!
Of course all five will be treated.  I saw the ear mites under the
microscope myself, but for the life of me, I don't know where they came
from!  None of my five leave the house, and there have been no other
ferrets or animals here.  The only time they have gone anywhere is to the
vets, and Lucy and Toby to Richmond to have their adrenal surgery.  Any
ideas?  Thanks.