From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:36:53 -0400
I promised I would not post again about the NFR, or bug you to please
go to that site and complete the web form so this time, I would like
to thank those that did take the time to complete the form today.

This is such an important part of our Ferret Community and just
knowing that you are there for the good and the bad is a rewarding
feeling.

Hopefully others will follow your lead and take the time to do the same.

Again, many thanks
Cindy

Natiional Ferret Rescue - http://www.nationalferretrescue.org