From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:17:17 -0400
Ok - you guys started it - Christmas Trees in August ??!?!?

I have a genuine Fake tree - I put it up neaked for a couple of days to
let stupid Ruby cat do her annual tree climb and crash, same with
SuperSnooper - then I put the decorations on it.  Breakables on top and
center only - other stuff is non-breakable.

Yes, the tree has topple over once - NOTHING broke!!  Not even the 1950
German tree balls!  Talk about luck!  Now we tie the tree to the ham
radio repeater case (don't ask why it is in the living room)

So - suggestion, put up the tree without decorations or just a few
unbreakables so the animals can get used to it, then, add the full works!
The real fun is when the wrapped gifts are added!!

Nan and SuperSnooper