Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:48:30 -0400
>This message is for all of you who have "MidWest Cages" ferret cages, or
>similar collapsible cages.

I'm so sorry to hear this!  I inherited my MidWest cage second hand and
didn't like the way it wobbled.  After I installed two full shelves, it was
much better (but much harder to collapse, of course).  I hope your ferret
recovers.  I've read stories here on the FML of ferrets who have recovered
use of their legs after an injury, so hopefully, yours will too.

--Barb--