From:
Nilsa Virella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 10:36:54 EDT
Hello again everyone:
I wanted to let you all know  the up date on nichie's biopsy ( on mass )
couple of weeks ago.

It turned out to be Malignant, but thank God it was caught on time .  I
should be grateful for that , and I want to encourage anyone out there , not
to take this litely .  I though was no big deal , but it turned to be
something serious.  So please watch out , better save than sorry.

Today is Nichie's first day with the rest of her siblings .  I had to keep
them separated , until the wound was more suitable to resist the playing.
(she had 2 of them removed) Nichie's siblings got all exited to see her
again , and I made sure they knew she was still around.  I changed the
bedding amongst themselves, so they picked up on the scent.  Sure enough
they knew she was still around .  It's been 13 days of separation , and
today , she had a warm welcome from Rambo & Bambi.  They were all over her,,
kissing her head and shoulders.  Of course the sniffing ritual ,,, but it
was great to see them together again.  Because I was worried that when it
was time to get them reunited , they were going to reject her .  And since
they are VERY territorial , I though they might " drag " her around thinking
she was new in this household , a stranger among them .  Wow the things I
let my mind wonder with .  Well today we are off to the Vet's office to get
EVERYONE a distemper shot !!  and nichie's too.

I'm sorry if I couldn't elaborate more to this more , I have to get my
babies ready for Vets visit ,, and they are a hand full , specially when it
comes to the CAR ride !  I thank you all for a warm welcome ,, and specially
to Corrie who told me about the FML,, and all of the sudden I wasn't so
lonely anymore!

Nilsa Virella ..a.k.a. nichiebabe.