Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:24:17 -0700
This weekend, you folks in Chicago will have an opportunity to attend Bob
Church's presentation on something ferrety.  More than likely, it will be
on kibble and ferret's teeth.

It is quite an eye opening presentation..at least it was for me.  He has
a series of photographs that he passes around as he speaks, that really
hits home as they illustrate quite graphically what he is speaking about.

And, unlike many speakers, he welcomes the interruptions of the audience
asking questions.  (As long as the questions are on topic!)

After the presentation, he will stay as long as needed, answering any
question you might care to ask...About himself, his opinion of the
California Dept. of Fish and Game, ferrets of the world, a major
highway through Yellowstone National Park being closed...ANYTHING!!

Oh yes!  If you take your ferret(s), you might want to pick up a pet
toothbrush, some pet toothpaste, and perhaps some Ferretvite, and take
them with you.  Bob will teach everyone how to brush your ferret's teeth.

Don't miss any of his presentations....even if you disagree with him,
you will learn something new...I know I did...a lot of things, and I
thought I was fairly knowledgeable!

MC, The Rude One

(With Artemus, Rudy, Abraham, and Tumbles.  In spirit: Bubba, Billy-Bob,
Garret, Snorkle, Tuzigoot, Squeeks, and Bancho.)