From:
Nycole Bridle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:15:44 -0400
To the person who posted about potato possibly making their fuzzy ill... I
am not sure about ferrets, but I DO know that potato causes diarhea in
dogs... could be the same thing at work in your ferret..  we have always
avoided feeding our fuzzies 'taters because of this problem with dogs..
anyone else have any ideas on this...?

Nycole & Dave (hubby)
Methwoozla "Thanks for this new toy to drag around!"
Charlemagne "How much longer is this dragging thing gonna last?  Won't the
brat ever outgrow it???"
Katie "Woof!"