From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 14:54:21 -0400
The problem with Alexandra's fixations with HST (Hot Spicy Things)
isn't that Ping likes them so much. Its that he takes some of *her's*
away from her! :) I've learned over the years to add just a bit more
food to my plate than I intend to eat. That way, when one of my
fur-buttons decides to swipe some, it won't miss it. I also learned
not to bother putting it on a separate plate and leaving *that* where
they can get it. Oh, no. It has to be on MY plate when stolen. Adds
*spicy* to the taste! See, Alex? My little ones like spicy food, too!

As for how to keep Ping from standing on the cutting board, super-glue
an old, juicy ham wrapper to the far end of the counter. That will keep
Ping busy until you take your glacially slow time slicing up them yummy
(ick!) peppers. Ping will adjust.

P.S. You just *knew* I'd stick a ham wrapper in there somewhere, didn't
ya? :)
---

Todd and the "Hot Ferret In The Kitchen" Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
http://leuthold.lancaster.pa.us/Page2/