From:
Dave Burket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 05:25:10 -0500
Snowflake, my DEW, is scheduled to have cryosurgery at the end of January.
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has a fuzzie that has gone
through this.  I'd like to know how theirs did post-operatively and also
what to expect as far as recovery time, hair re-growth, etc.  Snowflake is
currently on 1/2 mg. pred. twice a day, V.A.L. syrup (like pet-tinic) twice
a day, and Ferret Coat twice a day.  She is acting/eating fine, in face
since we started the pred 3 1/2 weeks ago her energy/activity level has
increased ten-fold.  I would just like to talk with someone who has gone
through this.  I understand ferrets, unlike other animals, can live without
either adrenal gland.  Any input anyone can give me would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks from Snowflake and her buds..
Pamela
Mulder: The world didn't end.