From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:58:51 -0700
My ferret sounds like he is constantly swallowing.  Just comparing this to
a human who swallows a lot.  I gave him tons of petromalt and some treats.
Thinking maybe something might be stuck down in his throat somewhere.  He
is playing fine and acting fine.  Does anyone know what this might be?
Wish there was a way to explain this better.  He is doing fine now, was so
worried about him and what might be going on.  Maybe he just had something
stuck in the middle of his throat going down his esophagus.  Or maybe a
treat rubbed along his esophagus and made him feel uncomfortable.  Has this
ever happened to anyone else's ferret before and what this might have been?
Thank You for any suggestions.

Fuzzybutts