From:
Elaina Rowland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 04:29:20 +0000
I just want to thank the people involved in sent care packages to the
lady with the three ferrets that were living in a bathroom, Patricia
Hoskison, yes I finally caught up with her and got her last name. She
was thrilled to get all that she got and wants to thank everyone who
sent the items she received, she needed everything that was sent! I
personally want to thank Carol Owens, Fran Freedman, and Lorraine
Lordi. You guys are super and what comes around goes around, you
deserve so much for your help, and generosity, it shall never be
forgotten, God bless you....hopefully these ferrets will have richer,
safer lives, especially with all that they received from these
wonderful ladies! And yes they do live in a ferret nation cage now!

Lane Rowland

Elaina (Lane) Rowland