Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 22:07:33 -0500
Hi everyone!!

It's been quite a while since I last posted so I don't know if any of you
will remember me especially since I'm more of a lurker :-).  Anyway, I would
like to introduce to all of you the newest addition to our fuzzy family
(drum roll please) ...... Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She's a beautiful little
chocolate mitt and is our fourth baby!!!  She's quite the fiesty little gal
too!!!  We got her last Sunday and she's adjusting nicely, except that our
hobs Kodiak and Fritz are still beating up on her a little.  Guess their
just trying to establish the pecking order!!  It's nothing serious and I'm
sure they'll settle down soon!!  I was more concerned about Jasmin excepting
her but they seem to be getting along fine for the most part!  Just have a
couple of questions so I'll try not to make this to long.  First, What is
the story behind the "Fredonia ferrets"?  I've seen them mentioned here
several times but don't know anything specific.  Can someone fill me in?
And second, Troy Lynn, I remember a while back you mentioned one of your
ferrets named Marley.  Would he happened to be named after Bob Marley by any
chance??  Just curious?  I'd like to say Hi to my ICQ ferret chat buddies!!!
Haven't had time to catch up with you, but hope to over the weekend!!!  Take
care all!!

Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies and thoughts and prayers to those who
have suffered losses.  God Bless!!

Tracy & Tom Lunt
P.S. My ICQ# is 4396415
I would love to hear from you!!