From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:58:11 -0600
>could it be a sign of anything worse, or just that he got beat up a lil
>too much?  I would try to find the answer myself, but i'm a busy grrl
>and should be doing *important* stuff......
>brenda

I promised myself I wouldn't respond to an e-mail when I was angry.  So I
answered this, then left it in my mail-box unsent.  Now two hours later I
am still ticked, so I am going to send it, if for no other reasons than to
let you explain yourself, or at least for me to vent.

My question to you is do you really care if there could be something else
wrong with your ferret?

I wonder, since you are such a busy grrl, and should be doing *important*
things.  As for myself, there aren't many things in life that are more
important than my ferrets.  You might want to think of giving the ferrets
to someone that loves ferrets and can spend some of the *important* time
with them, and see about getting some gold fish that won't take up so much
of your *important* things.  On second thoughts just give the ferrets away,
you don't deserve any animal.

Ron
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662