From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:32:02 -0500
My hubby and I like to rough house a little with our kids.  They like us
to pick them up and we tussle them and wrestle them around.  One day Damon
came in and caught me with one of my rougher guys and I was kissing her and
singing to her.

I would sing this..

I kiss your nose...(and would kiss her nose)
I kiss your toes...(and would flip her over and kiss her toes)
I kiss your ears...(and would flip her back over and kiss her ear)
I kiss your rear...(and would flip her again and kiss her on the back bone)

Needless to say, I got some weird looks, but we were having fun, so that's
all that matters!  :-)

April and the five funky furry fuzzies of love

Luna
Orion
Venus
Eros
Sola
www.gallaty.com

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!