From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:04:49 -0500
re: land speed record
The only way we had to measure how fast our ferrets were is that we had a
couch [ ] and a door | to the sun room and we had to toss the fastest
ferret onto it and quickly shut the door so he would stay in

Considering only our arm would be in to toss him, and it was probably a 2
foot heigh drop to the floor from the couch and a 15 foot sprint, and we
STILL barely made it, I'd say he was a fast ferret.  We guessed 15 feet in
3 sec.

SOOO... if you wanna bring your ferret, we can try this non partesian
voting on speed ;)

Mel