From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:22:48 -0700
*Noodles scampers into the FML*

"Hey everyone! Betcha dont know what I sleep in...(Tee hee hee)"
"Hmm, could be satin, maybe da lace, or maybe NOTHING AT ALL!!"
"I sleep in da BEST beds of dem all! Cuz they're
handmade with LOVE!"
"Mommy sez that lots da people handmake beds wit luv,
and dat dey put lots of time and effort into it."
"Mommy sez that if you want me to sleep comfy dat
you'll give me your beds....all of your fuzzies
beds..muahahahha!!!"
*Buckie appears*
"Hey Noodles, the beds aren't for you!!!!"
"Watcha mean?"
"They're for a swap"
"What's dat?"
"Nevermind, it's too complicated for us fuzzy minds to
understand, but I'm sure the Ferret Oracle knows
EVERYTHING!"

This is the last call to sign up to participate in the ferret bedding
swap.  If you haven't heard, it is where you swap hammocks with 3-4
different people, and you will recieve that many back!  It's a GREAT
way to learn just how they did that

The theme will be the United States of America, as the mailing will begin
one week before 9-11 Just in time to decorate the fuzzy's cage to show
their patriotism.

You can sew hammocks, sleep sacks, hanging sleep sacks, tents, tunnels,
heck..  EXPIRIMENT~!  (I know that the american prints at our fabric
store are going on sale :))  You can have the designs be firefighters,
police men, flags, eagles, or old fashioned Red, White, and Blue,
Anything that reminds you of USA ...maybe you can get some "advertising
out, like saying hey bid on my auctions because you know the product will
last!"

So if you would like to participate, PLEASE DO!!!  and email me your
snail mail addy, and any other questions or information you think will
be helpful :)

Sunday at Midnight will be the Latest you can sign up!!  Because I will
be sending the list out after that :) Also, these are the names I have
so far...if you dont see your name, email me :)

Lisa, Angela, Ada, Diane, Sandra, Laurie, and Alicia

-valerie, Noodles, Buckie, and *The Evil*  MOJO-JOJO
(Who bit my foot this morning and drew a considerable amount of blood...
don't worry, I just picked her up, kissed her on the nose, and put her in
the time out cage and gave her an apple jack after I let her out:)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_