From:
"F. Scott Giarrocco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:07:14 EST
>So I decided to come to you guys...shelters, post and tell this person
>what kind of health you recieve ferrets in, ferrets who have eaten
>substandard diets.  Ferret owners, share and tell us how much healthier
>ferrets can be on a quality diet.  If you want to respond personally to
>this poster, send me the email and I'll forward it on.  (I won't give out
>this poster's email address.)  I'm banging my head on the wall here.

So stop banging your head and leave this person alone.  It is not your
job to harass or ask others to harass someone just because he or she isn't
doing what you want them to do.  You said your piece to this person, they
have heard you, and have clearly indicated they choose not to listen to
anything more you have to say on the subject.  The matter should be over
and done with now.  The world isn't going to end because this poster feeds
his or her ferrets what you consider a substandard ferret food.  Get on
with your life and let the unnamed individual have some peace.