Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:06:04 -0600
I just wanted to point out that I received a few emails this year that
were obviously intended to go to Kris re: the giving tree. I guess some
people got the email address/or person hosting this event confused
because we both have the same name.

This may explain the delay, because the address that all the
information was sent to is an account I rarely check anymore so, I
didn't read it right away. Once I saw the emails I directed these folks
to the correct address; and it does appear that the information finally
got to Kris, because these are the folks who have been complaining
about the delay in getting their ferrets on the tree.

It is sad that some people are so quick to criticize Kris when in this
case it was their own fault for not having the information right in the
first place.

I hope that Kris doesn't give up on the giving tree. It's one event I
personally look forward to every year.

Thanks for all your hard work Kris! If the humans don't appreciate you,
the ferrets do!
 ;-)

Kris