From:
Dean and Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:46:01 -0700
Hi, everyone!  I'm writing about a ferret that was found on June 9 in
Eastpointe, MI, around 9-Mile and Gratiot.  She was found in the backyard
of some neighbors of the vet I work for.  She's fairly young (around 6
months?), and seems very well-cared-for.  She's perfectly litter-trained,
and hasn't tried to bite once.  I've agreed to keep her at my place until
either her owners turn up, or it's obvious they won't, at which time
she'll probably become a permanent resident (so please no e-mails
offering to take her in).

If anyone is missing a little girl, or knows of someone who is, from
around Eastpointe, Michigan, please e-mail me PRIVATELY, since I'm no
longer a subscriber to this list.  Please be prepared to describe her
(she does have some distinguishing marks), since I don't want her to go
to the wrong home.

My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Bright Blessings, everyone.

Becky
with Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodi-Bear.
Waiting at the Bridge: Cinnamon and Coke.
And one little girl missing her Mom or Dad!