From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:53:19 -0500
Guys, this was posted to my local Freecycle... Anyone have anything
I can e-mail back to her? I know breed-specific rescue groups are
sometimes able to help out but are there any for bulldogs? FYI - it
was Mifflin County (PA) Freecycle. Thanks!!

"I have a four or five year old American bulldog that has something
wrong with his eyes and mouth, his eyes are bloody and his mouth very
sore. I can not pay a vet bill and have called all the vets in the
area, they won't help me! Please does someone know what I can do for
him or where I can get some help for him? I don't want him to die, or
be in any pain! I know I am not suppose to post this here but I don't
know what else to do! Someone please help!"

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael