Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:18:30 -0500
Randie, I was most delighted to see that you were so generous in taking
that little ferret in from Petco. How selfless. You could have opted
for a kit. But you didn't. You don't know what that ferrets history is
and what long term health issues might arise. But you didn't care. You
let yourself all in love blindly and wholly and looked past through all
of it.

I think that what you did? Was better than adopting from a shelter.
Petco and other pet stores should be rewarded and therefore given
incentive to take in wayward animals and rehome them. They didn't sell
you that ferret near cost? Are you kidding me? They fed and cared for
that little one at labor and cost to THEM with that low adoption fee.
They could have turned a nice penny with that fuzzie. It is many
peoples dream that pet stores would opt not to sell ferrets but to
adopt out needy, loving, homeless ferrets (and other animals) and help
with this countries great problems regarding unwanted pets. You DID
help a shelter. That ferret was not turned into a stressed out shelter
angel because of the Petco's employee's ethical and generous actions.
In return, you supported Petco. I think that is huge, huge huge.

Let me give you big, warm, mushy hugs from Tn (not that I'm a fat
chick, we all know that I'm a petite flower of girl). And here's a big
smackeroo (kiss) on the face. Not delete all doubts and worries from
your mind. Get in there, pick up that fuzzy, rub your face into it's
fur, tell them thank you for coming into your life, tell them that this
is their forever home, and you are their forever mommy and best friend.
Then? HAVE FUUUUUUUUN WITH YOUR NEW LOVE.

Da Wolfy