From:
Timothy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 18:40:53 -0400
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers--Georgia had her surgery today and
did great--she is back home with us now...there was a tumor on her right
adrenal--that sat directly on the vessels, sh the vet removed as much as he
could--he said he got the majority of it--so now we wait for the biopsy
results, we should know something enxt week on that...so keep us in your
toughts and we'll keep everyone posted!!

Kathy, Timmy, and our gang
Georgia the ferret and Matsi the Malamute