Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:28:48 -0500
Hello fellow ferreters!  As this is my first letter, allow me to say a
little bout myself.  I am a new ferret lover (my little fuzzy is only five
months old) from Niwot, Colorado.  Age: 17.

There, formalities done.

Now, my question involves shoes.  I recently purchased a pair of $150 dress
shoes which I was going to take to the National Tournament for Forensics in
Minnesota this summer, left them on a shelf (in the box), and left my room
for about an hour.  When I came back, I found not only them, but my new
Nike's shredded.  And guess who had the cute little face of "Who, me?"
That's right: Dax (my ferret, silly!).

Any suggestions on how to break this evil habit before Dax grows bigger and
bigger and takes over the world?!?!  AHHAHAAHH!

Sorry bout that. :)

Please email any solutions to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Ross Greiner
a.k.a. Palin Majere