From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 15:03:09 -0500
Relayed Message from Chomper Ferret in Kentucky:

Hi Sandee,

My name is Chomper (no, I don't bite, I'm named after that little dinosaur
in the movie "Land Before Time").  I live in Kentucky with 9 other ferret
friends.

I wanted to thank you for the way you greet everyone as they cross the
bridge.  Since my momma brings home a lot of sick ferrets, it's really
special for us to hear news of them & know that they made it over safely
after they leave our house.  It also makes us know that when we go to the
bridge, everything will be just fine so we're not afraid.

Sandee, we were just wondering what you did that made the BIG BOSS so mad
at you??

Gotta go......climbing to do, trouble to get into.....you know how it is.

Love,
Chompie