From:
Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:21:56 -0500
Hello, If anyone out there wishes to place 2 female kits in a good home
you may want to contact Stephynie

she has had ferrets before and is very ferret smart.  She had 2 kits layed
away in Nevada but it back-fired with the breeder.Now things are sad at
her home because of this!  I told her I would do a posting on the FML for
her and just hopefully a Ca. person will sell her two healthy kits!  She
will be moving to Austin, Tx. in two weeks, perhaps if she cannot get her
kits in one state then she will be able to them in the other state.

Her email address is [log in to unmask]
Shipping ferrets to her will not work!  Has to be someone close to her.

Debbie