Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:10:16 +1200
Hi guys!

I am going over to Aussie next week to attend my brothers wedding in Perth,
and I have two *long* layovers.  One in Sydney on Thursday afternoon (12th
of August), and one in Melbourne on Sunday afternoon (August 15).

Anyone willing to keep a fellow ferret loving traveller company? :o)

I'm also hoping to meet some Perth ferret people while I'm there.  I don't
arrive until late Thursday evening, but have Friday to meet anyone who's
willing to show off their furkids :o) I'll be without mine for four whole
days!!  <G>

I'll have my cell phone on me, however in order to call it, anyone calling
will have to dial the New Zealand area code first.

All victims... er... volunteers happily received.  Four hour plus layovers
are *not* my idea of a good thing!

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm