From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:52:59 -0400
Okay gang, April 30th is the day that Ferret World (ferretworld.com) is
cancelled.

After over 4 years, it is over.  I'm a little depressed but, then again, it
got to the point where it was updated no more than once every 3 or 4 months.

On the bright side of things though, the new Rainbow Bridge site is going
well.  I've written some scripts that automate the postings and everything
is going great with that.  You can now remove your Ferret World links and
old Rainbow Bridge links.  In their place, add a link to, "The Original
Rainbow Bridge Pet Memorial" at http://rainbowbridge.org

I see that Bill has finished his FML search thingy.  So, I will take mine
down.  (my computer thanks you Bill)

I will continue hosting ferret movies and video clips, however.  As soon as
I organize this, I'll post some urls to point to.

Take care you crazy ferret people!

Roger Poore