From:
Shirley Hewett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:47:41 +1100
>Any tips on traveling with water bottles?  I know how they leak, but I
>don't want to deprive the fuzzies of their precious water!  Is there a
>less messy way to do this?  Thanks.
>
>Kristine

I find that the least messy way for fuzzies to have water while travelling
is to cut a small plastic coke bottle in half and wire (I use plastic
coated garden tie) the bottom half inside the door of the cage.  Only
half fill the container with water to prevent it splashing over.  You
can smooth the cut edge slightly with a flame.

Happy travelling
Shirley